Sunday 8 January 2012

Give me Parchment!!!! PLEASE!

I feel I've been in a parchment desert!  There has just been no time to get down to  serious designing since the Christmas and New Year festivities  but now the 'parchment' side of my brain has kicked into gear again. I'm really looking forward to seeing my parching buddies at our Wednesday group and I also have Alison Yeates class to look forward to in the coming week.  I've also put a new free pattern on my website. From this, you will gather that I am working on some new 'Glamour Girls' patterns.  Don't fret Debs - I'm also 'multi-tasking' on the next CD. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judith and a Happy New Year to you. I love the new freebie. I keep looking to see if you have added the the parrot with the hat but haven't seen it yet.
    Love
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete